Ability to pay is a deep concern to many of our patients. We share your concern and are prepared to offer you a number of payment options.
- If you have medical insurance, we will file your claim as a courtesy. Copays and deductibles may be paid with cash, personal check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- For those patients without insurance, we offer a 10% discount off our standard fees if payment is received IN FULL prior to or upon completion of your visit or procedure.
- Monthly payment plans are also available through CareCredit®. CareCredit® allows you to complete your treatment now, and then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. CareCredit® works just like a regular credit card, but is exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit® offers:
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit® card today. You’ll be seeing clearer in no time.
We now also offer our patients the convenience of secure online bill payment. You may choose to pay your entire bill, multiple family member balances, or just a portion of your bill. Click the “Make a Payment” button below and complete the information requested in the secure form on the following page.
- Please have your account number ready. Your account number should be located on the upper right corner of your most recent statement.
- IMPORTANT: To receive confirmation of your payment you must enter your email address on the following payment form.
If you have any questions/comments about your bill, please contact our billing department at (614) 751-4090.
shared with anyone other than Columbus Ophthalmology Associates
and the payment processor to securely process this transaction.Refund Policy: Patients can request a refund by calling our Billing
department at 614-751-4090 to answer any questions or discrepancies.Questions: If you have any questions for our administrator, please
contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org