If you have medical insurance, we will file your claim as a courtesy. Copays and deductibles may be paid with cash, personal check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
How to Make a Payment
- If the date of service on your Patient Statement is before May 1, 2021, please call (513) 569-3784.
- If the date of service on your Patient Statement is after May 1, 2021, please click here to make on online payment, or call (513) 984-5102.
Monthly payment plans are also available through CareCredit®. CareCredit® allows you to complete your treatment now, and then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. CareCredit® works just like a regular credit card, but is exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit® offers:
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 6 months
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
In order to comply with Ohio State law and HIPAA regulations, we charge a per-page fee payable in advance, if you would like a copy of your records sent to you or another physician. This per-page fee policy is available upon request. As always, if a collaborating physician (primary care or specialist) requests portions of your record to assist in your care, there will be no charge.
Returned Check Charge:
Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) checks are subject to a $25.00 fee (in addition to fees from your bank).
Missed Appointment Charge:
You may be charged $25 for missed appointments without notification.